Over on Printerville, I posted an item about Epson’s new cartridge-free ‘supertank’ photo printers, the EcoTank Photo ET-8500 and ET-8550. Although they use six-color, dye-based inks — which some folks will dismiss — I still think they’re an important entry into the printer market, especially with regard to keeping the cost of printing affordable. The post can be read here.
Search our site
Ben's new book is here!
"This slender book is chock-a-block full of useful guidance and advice on how to become a better photographer." — Daja, on Amazon.
It's in stock now: Buy it today in either print or ebook (PDF AND ePub) versions from the CDP store.
Also available on Amazon, in Kindle and print versions.
Published by CDP Press LLC
For educational or bulk sales, send us an email to email@example.com for discount information and terms.
- EcoTank Photo review posted on Printerville
- Open 2022 Workshops with Rick and Hudson
- Talking About Practicing with Derrick Story
- Ben Chats About Practicing on the PhotoActive Podcast
- The Practicing Photographer now available
- Canon PRO-300 review on Printerville
- Epson EcoTank Photo Printers
- Coming soon: The Practicing Photographer
- The return of Printerville
- SureColor P900/P700 review on Printerville
- Thoughts on choosing a photo printer (links to Printerville)
- Epson (and Canon) Photo Printer Updates
- Ben and Hudson on Practicing Photography
- “What to Print” Podcast with Rick
- Polaroid Photographer Elsa Dorfman Dies at 83