Clearly, the content you were looking for is not here. Complete Digital Photography has been online since 2001, and quite a few older articles have been removed, mostly due to broken links or out-of-date information. Many times, people will get to this page from an old link on another website; we try to keep an eye out for those, but we know that doesn't help you right now, and for that, we apologize.
We do have some suggestions and/or comments, depending upon what you're looking for:
- You can try a search below, to see if we have any more recent articles on the subject you were looking for (or try the Category or Tag links on the right).
- If you're interested in information on our Automator Actions, you can see our latest posts on the topic here, or go directly to our sister site, RobotPhotoshop.com, for the current version of Photoshop Automator Actions.
- If you're looking for updates to the Sync Folders or Change Extensions actions, or the Aperture Library Spanner app, they no longer work with recent versions of the Mac OS, and we've removed the links to them. Sorry about that.
- If you're looking for the Convert Raw files to DNG action, that action really isn't necessary any more; check out Using DNG Converter with Lightroom 6 and New Cameras for details. (DNG Converter is free, and works whether you use Lightroom or not.)
- If you want the back issues to Photoshop Elements Techniques magazine, we have a dedicated section of the CDP website for those. The best place to start is our Photoshop Elements Techniques Back Issues home page.
If all else fails, and you haven't clicked the Back button on us yet, feel free to get in touch via our Contact Us page. We check it every day, and will do our best to help (or listen).
Thanks — Rick and Ben.