We’re well into summer now, and as you head out on vacation, you’re probably packing your camera. Or, if you’re like me, you’re packing four or five camera. Whether you’re just getting started in photography, or you’ve been shooting for a long time and have a closet full of gear, planning what to take, and what to plan for can be complicated. In this article, I offer some tips and advice on how to plan your summer vacation shooting.
Search our site
About the book
For educational or bulk sales, send us an email to email@example.com for discount information and terms.
- Items of photographic interest, January 2020 newsletter
- Managing your photo library: pruning old growth
- PDF, Kindle and epub versions of CDP online
- Photo Workshop in Cuba, April 4-9, 2020
- Magnum/Aperture Square Print sale
- How to get better at photography
- Photo Practice: Creating a Project
- Fall Moab workshop with Hudson Henry
- Do You Really Need New Gear?
- Complete Digital Photography ebook is now available
- CDP ebook update
- Fifty Years, by Keith Carter – Learning by Looking
- Lightroom & Photoshop intro videos
- Coming Soon—Advanced Flash: Modifiers and Strobes
- Flickr’s top photos of 2018
5d accessories adobe adobe camera raw Automator ben long black and white cameras Canon CDP (the book) CDP9 color contemporary photographers DNG DNG Converter Epson gear hackintosh Hudson Henry Image editing image editing software iPad landscapes lenses Lightroom linked list Lynda.com mac macro Micro Four Thirds Nikon Panasonic panoramas Photoshop Photoshop Elements plug-ins portraits post-production Printing raw shooting training travel video training workflow