On The Practicing Photographer this week, I talk to fashion photographer Troy Word about his use of Polaroid. Along the way, he brings us up-to-date on where the current state of Polaroid is, how you can easily get into Polaroid gear, how to mix it with digital, and what you can expect to spend along the way. Most importantly, he speaks to how it can change the way your photographic eye works. You can watch it right here.
Search our site
About the book
For educational or bulk sales, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for discount information and terms.
- Items of photographic interest, January 2020 newsletter
- Managing your photo library: pruning old growth
- PDF, Kindle and epub versions of CDP online
- Photo Workshop in Cuba, April 4-9, 2020
- Magnum/Aperture Square Print sale
- How to get better at photography
- Photo Practice: Creating a Project
- Fall Moab workshop with Hudson Henry
- Do You Really Need New Gear?
- Complete Digital Photography ebook is now available
- CDP ebook update
- Fifty Years, by Keith Carter – Learning by Looking
- Lightroom & Photoshop intro videos
- Coming Soon—Advanced Flash: Modifiers and Strobes
- Flickr’s top photos of 2018
5d accessories adobe adobe camera raw Automator ben long black and white cameras Canon CDP (the book) CDP9 color contemporary photographers DNG DNG Converter Epson gear hackintosh Hudson Henry Image editing image editing software iPad landscapes lenses Lightroom linked list Lynda.com mac macro Micro Four Thirds Nikon Panasonic panoramas Photoshop Photoshop Elements plug-ins portraits post-production Printing raw shooting training travel video training workflow